Make this Diwali special for your loved ones by gifting them something they love. From smartphones, smartwatches to earphones, here are some of the considerable options.
Celebrated every year by millions of people, Diwali, also known as the festival of lights, is one of the most significant festivals in Indian culture. It is also probably the favorite and most celebrated Indian festival even by non-Indians worldwide. The beautiful festival of light celebrates new beginnings (also known as the Hindu New year) and the triumph of good over evil. The auspicious occasion of Diwali is an occasion where you need some great gifting ideas. Diwali gifts could be tricky. If you want to make sure that you give your family and family a meaningful and memorable gift, here are some gifts for the tech lovers:
1. Smartphones: With exciting offers being provided on several smartphones over the ecommerce platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, and more, smartphones can be one of the best gifting options. You can plan on gifting an Android phone or even an Apple iPhone depending on your budget. From affordable, mid-range to premium ones, there are latest smartphone models in all the segments to choose from. You can consider gifting phones like, Apple iPhone 14, iPhone 12, Nothing Phone (1), Oppo Reno 8 Pro, Samsung Galaxy S22, among others.
2. Tablets: If you don’t like using laptops but want a larger screen compared to that of a smartphone for binge watching, reading and other entertainment purposes, tablets can be something that best suits the need. If you are looking for some of the best tablets to gift, you can consider Realme Pad X, Apple iPad Air, Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra, among others.
3. Smartwatch: If your family or friends are fitness freaks and love monitoring their health, the best gift to give them will be a smartwatch. Smartwatches can not only measure heart rates, oxygen level, among others but also come with several sports modes, fitness tracking features. Some of the smartwatches to consider are Apple Watch Series 8, Samsung Galaxy Watch 5, Realme Watch 3, among others.
4. Fitness band: Other than smartwatches you can also gift fitness bands to your family or friends to make the occasion of Diwali special for them. Mi Smart Band 5, Fastrack Reflex 3.0 Activity tracker, Noise ColorFit Pro 2, among others are some of the best considerations.
5. Earphones: You can choose from neckbands to earbuds, and that too under budget. Companies are also providing active noise cancellation features in the earphones to let you enjoy music, call without getting disturbed by the surrounding noise. You can consider gifting Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro, Apple AirPods Pro 2nd Gen, Sennheiser Momentum 4, Realme Buds Air 3S, and more for gifting.